High Insulation Voltage, 2mm DTI, 10MBd Digital Optocoupler
Broadcom ACNV260E is an optically coupled gate that combines a AlGaAs light emitting diode and an integrated photo detector housed in a 500mil widebody package.
ACNV260E is designed and manufactured to meet EN60079-11 ATEX and IECEx certification. ACNV260E provides 5000 Vrms isolation voltage per UL1577. The distance-through-insulation (DTI) is at 2mm, while the creepage and clearance are 13mm. The output of the detector IC is an open collector Schottky clamped transistor. The internal shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 20 kV/μs at Vcm = 1500V.
ACNV260E is suitable for high speed logic interfacing, input/output buffering, as line receivers in environments that conventional line receivers cannot tolerate and are recommended for use in extremely high ground or induced noise environments.
- Design and manufacture to meet EN60079-11 ATEX and IECEx certification minimum 13mm creepage and clearance
- 20 kV/μs minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at Vcm = 1500
- High Speed: 10 MBd typical
- Low Input Current Capability: 9mA
- Guaranteed AC and DC performance over temperature: -40 °C to 105 °C
- 500mil 10-Pin widebody package
- Output enable feature
- TTL compatible
- Open-collector output
- Safety approval:
UL Recognized - 5000 V rms for 1 minute per UL1577
- Options available are:
300 = Gull Wing Surface Mount Option
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- For intrinsic safety circuit
- Electrical apparatus used in potentially explosive atmosphere (e.g. in flow and Control).
RoHSPb & Pb-free options available
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|Product Type||10 MBd Logic Gate|
|IF Min. (mA)||9.0|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||120.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||120.0|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||20000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||5000.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||375 (ATEX)|