Ultra Low Power 10MBd Digital Optocoupler
The Broadcom ACPL-M62L (single-channel, SO-5 package) open-drain optocoupler is part of the Broadcom ultra low power ACPL-x6xL digital optocouplers that combine an AlGaAs light emitting diode and an integrated high gain photo detector addresses the low power need. The optocoupler consumes extremely low power, at maximum 1.5mA IDD across temperature. The forward current is as low as 2mA.
An internal Faraday shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 20 kV/µs. Maximum AC and DC circuit isolation is achieved while maintaining TTL/CMOS compatibility.
ACPL-M62L operates from both 3.3 V and 5 V supply voltages with guaranteed AC and DC performance from –40°C to +105°C.
These low-power optocouplers are suitable for high speed logic interface applications.
- Ultra low IDD current: 1.5mA max
- Low input capability: 2mA min
- Open-drain output
- 20 kV/μs min Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1000 V
- High Speed: 10 MBd min
- Guaranteed AC and DC performance over wide temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- SO-5 compact package
- Safety Approval (Pending)
- UL 1577 recognized - 3750 V rms for 1 minute
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 with Reinforced Insulation
- Options available are:
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
060 = IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 560 VPEAK
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Communication Interface: I2C, RS485, CANBus
- Microprocessor System Interfaces
- Digital isolation for A/D, D/A conversion
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|Product Type||10 MBd Logic Gate|
|IF Min. (mA)||2.0|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||80.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||80.0|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||20000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||3750.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||567|