3.3V/5V Digital Optocoupler Family
These diode-transistor optocouplers use an insulating layer between a LED and an integrated photodetector to provide electrical insulation between input and output. Separate connections for the photodiode bias and output-transistor collector increase the speed up to a hundred times that of a conventional phototransistor coupler by reducing the base-collector capacitance.
These optocouplers are available in an 8-pin DIP and in an industry standard SO-8 package. The following is a cross reference table listing the 8-pin DIP part number and the electrically equivalent SO-8 part number.
The SO-8 does not require ""through holes"" in a PCB. This package occupies approximately one-third the footprint area of the standard dual-in-line package. The lead profile is desigened to be compatible with standard surface mount processes.
These optocouplers can be used in LVTTL/LVCMOS or wide bandwidth analog applications.
The common mode transient immunity of 15000 V/ms minimum at VCM = 1500 V guaranteed for these optocouplers.
- 3.3V/5V Dual Supply Voltages
- Low power consumption
- High speed: 1 Mb/s
- LVTTL/LVCMOS compatible
- Available in 8-pin DIP, SO-8
- Open collector output
- Guaranteed performance from temperature: 0 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- Safety approval: UL, CSA, IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2
- Options available are:
500 = Tape and Reel Package Option
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- High voltage insulation
- Video signal isolation
- Power translator isolation in motor drives
- Line receivers
- Feedback element in switched mode power supplies
- High speed logic ground isolation - LVTTL/LVCMOS
- Replaces pulse transformers
- Replaces slow phototransistor isolators
- Analog signal ground isolation
RoHSPb & Pb-free options available
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|Product Type||3.3V Digital Optocoupler|
|IF Min. (mA)||16.0|
|CTR Min. (%)||15.0|
|CTR Max. (%)||50|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||1.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||1.0|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||1000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||3750.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||560|