4.0A Gate Drive Optocoupler with Integrated LED Driver, Active Miller Clamp, DESAT Detection, and Fault & UVLO Status Feedback
The Broadcom ACPL-337J is a fully featured 4.0A smart gate drive optocoupler device capable of driving high power MOSFET or IGBT directly. The device features rail-to-rail output with high current, integrated LED driver, active Miller clamp, high desaturation (DESAT) blanking current source, and Under Voltage Lock-Out (ULVO) feedback control circuit, providing a complete cost-effective gate drive solution for motor control and power inverter applications. The ACPL-337J is available in a compact, surface-mountable SO-16 package.
Broadcom isolation products provide reinforced insulation and reliability that delivers safe signal isolation critical in high voltage and noisy industrial applications.
- 4.0A Maximum Peak Output Current
- Rail-to-Rail Output Voltage
- 2.0A Miller Clamp Sinking Current
- Integrated Fail-Safe IGBT Protection
- DESAT Detection, “Soft” IGBT Turn-off and Fault Feedback
- Under Voltage Lock Out (UVLO) Protection with Feedback
- 250ns Maximum Propagation Delay over Industrial Temperature Range.
- Integrated LED driver
- 30kV/μs Minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at
VCM = 1500 V
- Wide Operating VCC Range: 15 to 30 V
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +105°C
- Safety Approvals:
- UL Recognized 5000 VRMS for 1 min.
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 1414 Vpeak
- Available Options:
- 000E = Tube Packaging Option
- 500E = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
- IGBT/Power MOSFET Gate Drive
- AC/Brushless DC Motor Drives
- Renewable Energy Inverters
- Industrial Inverters
- Switching Power Supplies
|IF Min. (mA)||6.0|
|Peak Output Current Min (A)||3.0|
|Peak Output Current Max (A)||4.0|
|PDD Max (µs)||0.15|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||30000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||5000.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||1414.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||0.25|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||0.25|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.