3.3 - 3.9GHz 1/2 Wtt High Linearity Amplifier
Broadcom’ MGA-30316 is a high linearity ½ Watt PA with good OIP3 performance and exceptionally good PAE at p1dB gain compression point, achieved through the use of Broadcom’ proprietary 0.25um GaAs Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
- High linearity and P1dB
- Unconditionally Stable across load condition
- Built in adjustable temperature compensated internal bias circuitry
- With prematch - required simple matching
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology
- Standard QFN 3X3 package
- 5V supply
- Excellent uniformity in product specifications
- Tape-and-Reel packaging option available
- MSL-1 and Lead-free
- Point MTTF > 300 years at 120°C channel temperature
- Class A driver amplifier for WiMAX Base Stations.
- General purpose gain block.
|Max Qty of Samples||5|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@198mA|