2 - 6GHz High Linearity Gain Block
MGA-30989 is a broadband, flat gain, high linearity gain block MMIC amplifier achieved through the use of Broadcom's propietary 0.25um GaAs Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
The device is housed inside a low cost RoHS compliant SOT89 industry standard SMT package.
- High Linearity
- Excellent uniformity in product specification
- Built in temperature compensated internal bias circuitry
- No RF matching components required
- Standart SOT89 package
- MSL-2 and Lead-free halogen free
- High MTTF for base station application
- IF amplifier, RF driver amplifier
- General purpose gain block
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@51mA|