728-756 MHz Linear Power Amplifier Module
The Broadcom MGA-43013 is a fully matched power amplifier (PA) for use in the 728-756 MHz band. Based on Broadcom’s proprietary 0.25um GaAs E-pHEMT technology, the device features high linearity, gain and power added efficiency (PAE) with built-in power detector.
The MGA-43013 is ideal for use as a final stage PA for Small Cell base transceiver station (BTS) applications.
- Linear POUT of 27 dBm at -48dBc ACLR1 with 5V Supply
- High Gain: 33.5 dB
- PAE of 16.5%
- Fully Matched 50-Ohm Input and Output
- Built-in Detector
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology
- Small Package Size: 5 x 5 x 0.9 mm
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS Compliant
- Small Cell BTS: Enterprise Femtocells, Picocells, Metrocells, and Microcells
- LTE Band 12, 13 & 17 PA
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|