2.4GHz WLAN Power Amplifier Module
The Broadcom MGA-43024 is a fully matched power amplifier (PA) for use in the WLAN 2401-2473 MHz band. Based on Broadcom’s proprietary 0.25um GaAs E-pHEMT technology, the device features high linearity, gain and power added efficiency (PAE) with built-in power detector.
The MGA-43024 is an ideal choice for use as a final stage PA for Small Cell enterprise WLAN PA applications.
- EVM = 2.5% (802.11n) @ 27.8 dBm Pout
- High Gain: 40.5 dB
- PAE of 14.8%
- Fully Matched 50-Ohm Input and Output
- Built-in Detector
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology
- Small Package Size: 5 x 5 x 0.9 mm
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- Enterprise WLAN Access Points
- Small Cell with Enbedded WLAN
|Maximum Sample Quantity||5|