SDARS LNA-Filter Module
The Broadcom ALM-2203 is a miniature highly-integrated LNA-filter RFIC module. The module is designed to enable Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) signal to coexist with cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS signals commonly present in modern automobiles.
The module integrates three low-noise amplifiers (LNAs) with a Film Bulk Acoustic Resonator (FBAR) filter in a miniature 5x5x0.95mm package. With a low noise figure, high gain and low current consumption, the module is ideal for use in critical low-power Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) radio systems.
- Superior OOB P1dB enabling SDARS coexistence with Cellular/WiFi/GPS
- Highly integrated chip module reducing BOM cost and design time
- Low noise figure (NF) enhancing SDARS receiver sensitivity
- Ideal for use in SDARS antennas with integrated Cellular/WiFi transmitters
- Compact and fully-matched 5x5x0.95mm package suitable for shark-fin type antennas
- SDARS Radio Systems
RoHSPb & Pb-free options available
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@110mA|