High Gain, High Linearity Low Noise Amplifier
Broadcom's MGA-13316 is a two stage, easy-to-use GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier (LNA).
The MGA-13316 LNA has low noise with good input return loss and high linearity achieved through the use of Broadcom's proprietary 0.25um GaAs Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
- Low noise figure
- High gain
- High linearity performance
- Excellent isolation
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology
- Excecllent uniformity in product specification
- Meets MSL1, Lead-free and halogen free
- Low noise amplifier for cellular infrastructure including GSM, CDMA, TD-LTE and W-CDMA.
- Other very low noise applications.
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@53mA|