High Gain, High Linearity Active Bias Low Noise Amplifier
Broadcom's MGA-13516 is a two stage, easy-to-use GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with active bias.
The LNA has low noise with good input return loss and high linearity achieved through the use of Broadcom's proprietary 0.5um and 0.25um GaAs
Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
- Low noise figure
- High gain
- Good IRL
- High linearity performance
- High reverse isolation
- Externally adjustable supply current
- Externally adjustable gain
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology 
- Low cost LPCC package
- Excellent uniformity in product specifications
- Low noise amplifier for cellular infrastructure including GSM, CDMA, W-CDMA.
- Other very low noise applications.
|Max Qty of Samples||5|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@45mA|