High Gain, High Linearity Active Bias Low Noise Amplifier
Broadcom's MGA-14516 is a two stage, easy-to-use GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with active bias.
The LNA has low noise with good input return loss and high linearity achieved through the use of Broadcom's proprietary 0.5um and 0.25um GaAs
Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
- High linearity performance
- High reverse isolation
- Externally adjustable supply current
- Externally adjustable gain
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology 
- Low cost QFN package
- Excellent uniformity in product specifications
- Good IRL
- Low noise figure
- 31.7 dB Gain
- 0.68 dB Noise Figure
- 13 dB IRL
- 38 dBm Output IP3
- 23.5 dBm Output Power at 1dB gain compression
- Low noise amplifier for cellular infrastructure including GSM, CDMA, W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA and WiMAX.
- Other very low noise applications.
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@45mA|