Single-Chip Bluetooth Mono Headset IC
Monolithic 0.13 micron, single-chip Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR mono headset solution with very low power consumption.
This ROM solution has been designed to permit the lowest possible bill-of-materials cost for low-end mono headsets. The ROM contains a default application built on top of the highly interoperable Widcomm® BTE-Audio Stack. Sophisticated configurability has been built into the default application, allowing customers to differentiate. A small patch RAM space is also provided for last-minute code changes prior to production. The BCM2044 transceiver subsystem delivers a highly integrated radio with superior receiver sensitivity. The performance of this subsystem enables greater range and more robust link performance. The BCM2044 power management subsystem offers the highest level of integration. This subsystem includes the switching regulator, battery charger, LED drivers and simple battery monitor. The BCM2044 also employs multiple internal LDO regulators for improving isolation, thereby maintaining high radio performance and excellent audio quality.
- Single-chip Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR solution in 0.13 micron CMOS
- High-performance ARM7TDMI® processor
- Single-chip headset enables the lowest-cost mono headset solutions
- Best-in-class RF performance for longest range and ease of system integration, offering superior receiver sensitivity, integrated balun and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Portable Audio/Media/Gaming Devices
- Smart Devices