Wi-Fi Bandpass Filter (2402.5 - 2481.5 MHz)
The Broadcom ACPF-7324 is a chip scale bandpass filter designed for use in mobile WiFi Band applications which require high attenuation of adjacent spectrum such as LTE Bands 7, 38, 40 and 41 to meet coexistence requirements.
The device is compatible with high volume, lead-free SMT soldering processes and can be direct surface mounted to a PCB or a transfer molded module.
- 50-ohm Input/Output
- No external matching required
- Low Insertion Loss, High Rejection
- Miniature Size: 0.66x0.92 mm Footprint, 0.25 mm Max Height
- High Power Rating: 27dBm Abs Max Tx Power
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Halogen Free
- TBBPA Free
- Wi-Fi enabled mobile communications devices operating concurrently with other wireless standards
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|