WiFi/ISM Bandpass Filter (2401 - 2482 MHz)
The Broadcom ACPF-7424 is a miniaturized bandpass filter designed for use in the 2.4GHz WiFi and Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bands.
Based on Broadcom's innovative FBAR technology, the ACPF-7424 is designed to enable concurrent operation of WiFi/ISM applications that coexist with other wireless standards such as 2.5GHz WiMAX, PCS and 3GPP Bands 7, 38, and 40 without performance degradation due to interference.
- 50-Ohm Input/Output
- No External Matching Required
- Low Insertion Loss, High Interference Rejection
- Subminiature Size: 1.1x1.4 mm Footprint, 0.80 mm Max Height
- High Power Rating: 27dBm Abs Max Input Power
- Environmental: RoHS 6 Compliant, Halogen Free, TBBPA Free
- WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth functionality in Handsets, Mobile and Portable Communications Devices.