WiFi Bandpass Filter
The Broadcom ACPF-7624 is a chip scale bandpass filter designed for use in mobile WiFi band application.
Based on Broadcom's innovative FBAR technology, the ACPF-7624 is designed to enable the coexistence of WiFi with other wireless standards for mobile device applications.
- 50-Ohm Input/Output
- No External Matching Required
- Low Insertion Loss, High Rejection
- Subminiature Size: 0.71x0.92 mm Footprint, 0.25 mm Max Height
- High Power Rating: 29dBm Abs Max Input Power
- Environmental: RoHS 6 Compliant, Halogen Free, TBBPA Free
- WiFi, Mobile and Portable Communication Devices