Band 1, Band 3 Quadplexer
The Broadcom ACFM-2013 is a highly integrated quadplexer device that combines Band 1 and Band 3 duplexers in a single miniature package. The device features a single antenna connection, eliminating the need for antenna switching. High isolation between bands enables the use of carrier aggregation.
Low Tx insertion loss of the ACFM-2013 reduces power amplifier current drive, thereby extending RF radio battery life. The device enhances receiver sensitivity and dynamic range with low Rx insertion loss and high rejection of Tx signals at the Rx ports.
- Single Antenna Connection
- High Cross Band Isolation
- Miniature Package Size
- 3.6x2mm Footprint
- 0.8mm Max Height
High Power Rating
- +31dBm Max Tx Power
- RoHS Compliant, Halogen Free, TBBPA Free
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +90 °C
- Smartphones & Tablet PCs
- Mobile and Portable Communication Devices Operating in Bands 1 and 3