LTE Band 41 GPIO APT Power Amplifier
The Broadcom ACPM-9041 is a fully matched 10-pin surface mount power amplifier (PA) module developed for LTE Band 38 and Band 41 and xGP. The module meets stringent linearity power up to LTE (MPR=0 dBm) 28.4 dBm. The 2mm × 2.5mm form-factor package is self contained, incorporating 50-ohm input and output matching networks.
The ACPM-9041 features the CoolPAM circuit technology that supports two power modes - low and high. A directional coupler is integrated into the module, and both coupling and isolation ports are available externally, which support a daisy chain. The integrated coupler has excellent coupler directivity, which minimizes the coupled output power variation or delivered power variation caused by a load mismatch from the antenna.
- Thin Package (0.82mm typ)
- Excellent Linearity in APT Mode
- 2-mode Power Control with Vmode
- Compatible with APT Application
- High Efficiency at Max Output Power
- 10-pin Surface Mounting Package
- Internal 50-ohm Matching Networks for Both RF Input and Output
- Integrated Coupler
- Green (Lead-free and RoHS-compliant)
- TD-LTE Band 41
- TD-LTE Band 38
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|