TD-SCDMA/LTE B34/B39 MIPI APT Power Amplifier
The Broadcom ACPM-9301 is a fully matched 10-pin surface mount power amplifier (PA) module developed for TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE B34, and B39. The 2mm × 2.5mm form-factor package is self contained, incorporating 50-ohm input and output matching networks.
The ACPM-9301 features CoolPAM circuit technology which supports 2 power modes – low and high power modes. The CoolPAM is a stage bypass technology enhancing power added efficiency (PAE) at low power range. The stage bypass feature is used to enhance PAE further at low output range, and it enables the PA to have exceptionally low quiescent current.
- Thin Package (0.82mm typ)
- Excellent Linearity in APT Mode
- 2-mode Power Control Vmode
- MIPI RFFE Interface
- 10-pin Surface Mounting Package
- Internal 50-ohm Matching Networks for Both RF Input and Output
- Separate Drive and Output VCC Supplies
- Green (Lead-free and RoHS-compliant)
- TD-SCDMA Band 34 and Band 39
- TD-LTE Band 39
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|