LTE Band 7 MIPI ET Power Amplifier
The Broadcom ACPM-9407 is a fully matched 10-pin surface mount power amplifier (PA) module developed for LTE Band 7. The 2mm×2.5mm form factor package is self contained, incorporating 50-ohm input and output matching networks.
The ACPM-9407 features the CoolPAM circuit technology that supports two power modes - low and high. A directional coupler is integrated into the module, and both coupling and isolation ports are available externally, which support a daisy chain.
- Thin Package (0.82mm typ)
- Excellent Linearity in Envelope Tracking (ET) Mode
- High Efficiency at Peak Power Envelope Power
- 2-mode Power Control
- MIPI RFFE
- Internal 50-ohm Matching Networks for Both RF Input and Output
- Separate Drive and Output VCC Supplies
- Low Bypass Capacitance
- Green (Lead-free and RoHS-compliant)
- LTE Band 7
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|