30 kHz - 40 GHz GaAs MMIC Traveling Wave Amplifier
The Broadcom AMMC-5024 is a broadband PHEMT GaAs MMIC traveling wave amplifier, TWA, designed for medium output power and high gain over the full 30kHz to 40GHz frequency range.
The design employs a 9-stage, cascade-connected FET structure to ensure flat gain and power, as well as uniform group delay.
- Wide Frequency Range: 30 kHz - 40 GHz
- High Gain: 16 dB
- Gain Flatness: /- 0.75 dB
- Return Loss: Input: 13 dB; Output: 13 dB
- Medium Power: P-1dB = 22.5 dBm at 22 GHz
- Low Noise Figure: 3.7 dB at 26 GHz
- Communication systems
- Microwave instrumentation
- Optical systems
- Broadband applications requiring flat gain and group delay with excellent input and output port matches over the 30 KHz and 40 GHz frequency range
|Frequency Range (GHz)||30kHz -45|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||4V@160mA|