6-20 GHz Amplifier
The AMMC-5618 is an efficient two stage MMIC amplifier designed to be used as a cascadable intermediate gain block for EW applications. In communication systems, it can be use as a LO buffer or as a transmit driver amplifier.
The MMIC is a cost effective alternative to hybrid (discrete FET) amplifiers that require complex tuning and assembly processes.
- High Gain: 14.5 dB typical
- Output Power: 19.5 dBm typical
- Input and Output Return Loss: < -12 dB
- Flat Gain Response: /- 0.3 dB typical
- Single Supply Bias: 5 V @ 107 mA
- Driver/Buffer in microwave communication systems
- Cascadable gain stage for EW systems
- Phased array radar and transmit amplifiers
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|
|Frequency Range (GHz)||6-20|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@107mA|