6-20 GHz High Gain Amplifier
The AMMC-5620 MMIC is a GaAs wide-band amplifier designed for medium output power and high gain over the 6-20 GHz frequency range. The 3 cascaded stages provide high gain while the single bias supply offers ease of use.
It is fabricated using a PHEMT integrated circuit process.
- High Gain: 19 dB typical
- Output Power: 15 dBm typical
- Input and Output Return Loss: < -10 dB
- Positive Gain Slope: 0.21 dB/GHz typical
- Single Supply Bias: 5 V @ 95 mA
- General purpose, wide-band amplifier in communication systems or microwave instrumentation
- High gain amplifier
|Max Qty of Samples||3|
|Frequency Range (GHz)||6-20|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@95mA|