18-32 GHz GaAs Low Noise Amplifier
The Broadcom AMMC-6233 is a high gain, low noise amplifier (LNA) that operates from 18GHz to 32GHz. This MMIC LNA provides a wide-band system design solution. The device has a 50ohm input / output match, is unconditionally stable, and can be used as either a primary or sub-sequential low noise gain stage.
It is fabricated in a PHEMT process to provide exceptional noise and gain performance.
- Integrated DC block and choke
- 50 Ω input and output match
- Single positive supply
- No negative gate bias
- Microwave radio systems
- Satellite VSAT, DBS up/down link
- LDMS and Point-to-Point Millimeter Wave Long Haul
- Broadband wireless access (including 802.16 and 802.20 WiMax)
- WLL and MMDS loops
- Commercial grade military
|Frequency Range (GHz)||18-32|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||3V@65mA|