26-43 GHz Low Noise Amplifier
The Broadcom AMMC-6241 is a high gain , low-noise amplifier that operates from 26GHz to 43GHz.
The device has input / output match to 50 Ohm is unconditionally stable and can be used as either primary or sub-sequential low noise gain stage.
It is fabricated in a PHEMT process to provide exceptional noise and gain performance. For improved reliability and moisture protection, the die is passivated at the active areas.
- Wide Frequency Range: 26-43 GHz
- High Gain: 20 dB
- Low Noise Figure: 2.7 dB
- 50 Ohm Input and Output Match
- Flat Gain Response
- 3V Supply Bias
- Microwave Radio Systems
- LMDS and Point-to-Point Millimeter Wave Long Haul Platforms
- Satellite VSAT, DBS Up/Down Link
- 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access
|Frequency Range (GHz)||30-41|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||3V@60mA|