18 to 32 GHz GaAs Low Noise Amplifier
The Broadcom AMMP-6233 MMIC is a high gain, low noise amplifier that operates from 18 GHz to 32 GHz. It has a 3 dB noise figure, over 20 dB of gain and is designed to be an easy-to-use drop-in with any surface mount PCB application.
Popular applications include microwave radios, 802.16 and satellite VSAT or DBS receivers.
The fully integrated microwave circuit eliminated the complex tuning and assembly processes typically required by hybrid (discrete-FET) amplifiers. The surface mount package allows elimination of “chip & wire” assembly for lower cost.
The device has 50ohm input and output match and is unconditionally stable. The MMIC has fully integrated input and output DC blocking capacitors and bias choke.
The backside of the package is both RF and DC ground that simplifies the assembly process. It is fabricated in a PHEMT process to provide exceptional low noise and gain performance.
- 5x5 mm Surface Mount Package
- Integrated DC block and choke
- 50 W Input and Output Match
- Single Positive Supply Pin
- No Negative Gate Bias
- Microwave Radio Systems
- Satellite VSAT, DBS Up/Down Link
- LDMS and Point-to-Point Millimeter Wave Long Haul
- Broadband Wireless Access (including 802.16 and 802.20 WiMax)
- WLL and MMDS loops
- Commercial grade military
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|
|Frequency Range (GHz)||18-33|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||3V@65mA|