InConcert® Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Coexistence Interface for Single/Dual Antenna Designs
Single-chip, single-band, IEEE 802.11n MAC/PHY/Radio system-on-a-chip (SoC).
The device enables development of PCI Express®, 802.11n WLAN clients that can take advantage of the high throughput and extended range of Broadcom's second-generation solution. The BCM4313 maintains compatibility with Not Recommended for New Design IEEE 802.11b/g devices. Security is provided by industry standard support for WPA, WPA2 (802.11i) and hardware-accelerated AES encryption/decryption, coupled with TKIP, IEEE 802.1X support and a WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure (WAPI) hardware engine. Embedded hardware acceleration enables increased system performance and reduced host-CPI utilization in both client and access point configurations.
- Highly integrated single-chip on one die uses an advanced 65 nm CMOS (Complimentary Metal-oxide Semiconductor) process for low power consumption
- MAC (Media Access Control), baseband and radio for 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n applications
- Integrated power amplifiers significantly reduce the rest-of-BOM (RBOM) and footprint
- IEEE 802.11n-compliant Wi-Fi that is fully compatible with 802.11b/g Not Recommended for New Design devices.
- Intensi-fi® XLR with Accelerange™ Technology
- Supports PCIe™ host interface
- InConcert® Wi-Fi and Bluetooth coexistence interface for high-performance combination designs
- OneDriver™ technology
- ADSL Modems
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices
- Set-Top Boxes
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.