Intensi-fi® XLR Single-Chip 802.11n USB Solution
Single-chip 802.11n solution for USB adapters.
This member of Broadcom's Intensi-fi® WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) family enables very small and cost-effective USB adapters that consumers can use to connect PCs, TVs, set-top boxes, personal video recorders and other devices to a Wi-Fi network. As a result of this integration, the Intensi-fi® XLR solution enables smaller, more cost-effective USB adapters that can be used to add high-performance wireless connectivity to devices without built-in Wi-Fi.
- Single-chip 802.11n Baseband/MAC/Radio for single- or dual-band USB devices. BCM4323's dual-band support is ideal for data and media applications.
- Features Accelerange™ technology to provide the wireless performance and range that is required to transfer HD content between devices throughout a home
- Highly integrated 65 nm solution can be used to embed high-performance wireless connectivity into consumer video products for low-cost and ultra-small USB single- and dual-band form factors
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 compliant Wi-Fi solution and compatible with 802.11a/b/g Not Recommended for New Design devices
- Video Recorders
- Digital Television
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices
- Set-Top Boxes