5G WiFi 2-Stream 802.11ac Transceiver
Implements the 2-stream 802.11ac specification to enable speeds up to 867 Mb/s in PC and consumer digital TV products.
The single-chip dual-band transceiver integrates all the major functional blocks needed to implement a complete 802.11ac wireless sub-system, including radio, baseband and Media Access Control (MAC). This highly integrated solution provides the increased coverage and throughput performance required for high-quality video and media applications in the home and enterprise. Personal computers and digital TV/ media devices enabled with the BCM43526 will offer up to gigabit speeds over Wi-Fi networks.
- 80 MHz bandwidth is 2 times wider than current 802.11n solutions
- Dual-band operation compatible with Not Recommended for New Design 802.11n networks
- 256-QAM, a higher modulation scheme that increases data transfer efficiency
- 802.11ac-compliant transmit and receive beamforming for extended coverage for 802.11ac and Not Recommended for New Design devices
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Codes for increased rate at range
- USB 2.0 host interface
- Enhanced Bluetooth coexistence interface support for seamless BT + 5G WiFi operation
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices
|Market Segment||Wi-Fi for Service Provider Gateway|