Intensi-fi® 802.11n GbE Processor
High performance, power-efficient communications processor designed for WLAN router and access point applications.
The BCM4706 integrates a powerful 600 MHz MIPS32® 74K superscalar CPU with gigabit Media Access Control (MAC) and supports high-speed I/O interfaces including DDR2 and PCIe®. The BCM4706 also integrates a USB2.0 host controller to connect to external USB storage devices.
- MIPS32® 74K Core (600 MHz)
- Integrated 512 KB Fast Net RAM
- Gigabit ethernet (GbE) MAC with support for GMII, RGMII and MII PHY/switch connectivity
- Serial/parallel and NAND flash memory support
- Dual PCIe® interfaces to pair with BCM4331 802.11n 3x3 Wi-Fi chips in selectable dual-band and simultaneous dual-band configurations
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices