Communications Processor for Residential Routers/Gateways
The BCM47094 is used in Broadcom’s second-generation XStream platform.
The BCM47094 host communications processor, coupled with the BCM4366 wi-fi SoC, enables a new class of 5.4Gb/s (AC5400) wi-fi routers. Designed to support homes with multiple streaming devices, including Ultra HD content, the platform comes equipped with 8 stream 5G WiFi MU-MIMO support, zero wait dynamic frequency selection (DFS), Dual 1.4GHz Cortex A9, Network Hardware acceleration engines, 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and peripherals to provide a complete router solution.
- Tri-band (Xstream) AC5400 router support with three BCM4366 4x4 radios
- Dual 1.4GHz Cortex A9 CPU
- Network hardware acceleration, Layer 2 switch and flow control
- Integrated 5 port 10/100/1000 BASE-TX Ethernet transceivers USB3.0, offering >100MB/s Data rates
- RGMII expander ports
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Access Points
- Carrier Access Products
- Wireless Routers
|Market Segment||Wi-Fi for Service Provider Gateway|