Intensi-fi® XLR 802.11n Simultaneous Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz) Router System on Chip
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Integrates a 533MHz CPU architecture with a high-performance memory architecture to push the limits of simultaneous dual-band performance for high-end Gigabit Ethernet routers, and features USB host ports to support media storage routers.
- High-performance System-on-a-Chip processor
- Draft IEEE 802.11n-compliant CPU/MAC/baseband/radio wireless router solution
- Simultaneous dual-band operation provides data rates of up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Integrated 533-MHz MIPS32® 74K® core with 32-KB I-cache, 32-KB D-cache and 64-entry translation lookaside buffer (TLB)
- Worldwide DFS certification to provide 27 channels in the 5 GHz band
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Access Points
- Wireless Routers
- Smart Devices