Intensi-fi® XLR 2x2 802.11n (2.4/5 GHz) Router Solution
Provides WLAN router system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions with enhanced features, industry-leading performance and ultra-low power consumption to enable a full line of scalable 802.11n routers.
With these Intensi-fi® XLR SoC solutions, Wi-Fi system OEMs can leverage unparalleled silicon integration to reduce the overall cost while still maintaining adequate multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) performance for streaming HD video throughout the home. Broadcom's optimized 802.11n design platform includes the Broadcom BCM47186 single-chip high-performance simultaneous dual-band IEEE 802.11n Gigabit Ethernet router.
- Integrated IEEE 802.11n radio, media access control (MAC), baseband, CPU, memory controller and five-port Fast Ethernet switch
- Integrated 2.4 GHz power amplifier that has been proved in the field on shipping production platforms
- USB 2.0 host port for storage and print server applications
- New applications and services support through NAND Flash and I2S
- PCM interface support utilizing Broadcom's proven VoIP software stack
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Access Points
- Video Recorders
- Wireless Routers
- Smart Devices
- Set-Top Boxes