Enterprise 2x2 11ac Dual-band SoC with RSDB
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
The BCM47452 is the industry’s lowest-power, smallest and most affordable wireless system on a chip.
The affordability of this chip enables all tiers of the enterprise market to transition to 802.11ac. The BCM47452 integrates two radios, power amplifiers and CPU on a single device. Its Real Simultaneous Dual-Band (RSDB) functionality lets OEMs support 2.4- and 5-GHz radio operation concurrently in a single device.
- 2x2 / 1+1 spatial streams — 2.4/5GHz or 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Integrated ARM Cortex A7 host processor
- Fully integrated RF power amplifiers
- Real Simultaneous Dual Band (RSDB)
- Virtual Scanning Radio (VSR)
- Access Points
- Enterprise WLAN
|External Memory Interfaces|
|Market Segment||Enterprise Access Points|