Enterprise 2x2 11ac Dual-band SoC with RSDB
The BCM47452 is the industry’s lowest-power, smallest and most affordable wireless system on a chip.
The affordability of this chip enables all tiers of the enterprise market to transition to 802.11ac. The BCM47452 integrates two radios, power amplifiers and CPU on a single device. Its Real Simultaneous Dual-Band (RSDB) functionality lets OEMs support 2.4- and 5-GHz radio operation concurrently in a single device.
- 2x2 / 1+1 spatial streams — 2.4/5GHz or 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Integrated ARM Cortex A7 host processor
- Fully integrated RF power amplifiers
- Real Simultaneous Dual Band (RSDB)
- Virtual Scanning Radio (VSR)
- Access Points
- Enterprise WLAN
|External Memory Interfaces|
|Market Segment||Enterprise Access Points|