AirForce® 802.11g Router System-on-Chip with BroadRange® Technology
Integrates a high-performance MIPS32 processor, IEEE 802.11 b/g media access controller and physical layer, SDRAM controller and a configurable five-port Fast Ethernet switch.
The BCM5352EL provides wireless LAN connectivity supporting data rates of up to 125 Mb/s that is backward-compatible with standard 802.11 b/g. The BCM5352EL supports a WAN connection via its configurable media interfaces. The per-port programmable four-level priority queues enable QoS (IEEE 802.1p) for guaranteed bandwidth applications, DiffServ/TOS and L2/L3 IGMP snooping. The IEEE 802.1Q VLAN allows flexible implementation of VLAN grouping and WAN port segregation.
- 200-MHz MIPS32® CPU core with 16 KB instruction cache, 8 KB data cache, and 256 B prefetch cache and a Memory Management Unit (MMU) for high-level Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) support
- Interfaces to BCM2050, a 2.4-GHz direct-conversion radio
- The BCM5352EL is a low-cost, high-performance system-on-chip (SoC) for residential and small office, home office (SOHO) markets.
- Time-to-market is significantly reduced through stable Linux® and VxWorks® kernels, board support packages (BSPs), drivers and toolchains.
- Notebook Computers
- Personal Computers
- PC Cards
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Video Cameras
- Portable Audio/Media/Gaming Devices
- Residential Broadband Gateways
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|