Femtocell and Small Cell Base Station Chip with Integrated RF and Baseband Modem
The BCM61630 single-chip device boosts data speeds to home-based 3G femtocells.
Broadcom’s BCM61630 is a highly integrated digital baseband processor and RF transceiver designed for 3G femtocell residential access points. The System on a Chip (SoC) provides mobile operator OEMs and ODMs with a powerful, low-cost, power-efficient device to support small-cell strategies and meet growing mobile traffic demands. Embedding a high-speed CPU and Broadcom's field-proven Layer 1 modem and peripherals, these devices provide a complete low-power, single-chip solution for residential and small-enterprise 3G small-cell deployments.
- Highly integrated CMOS device
- Second generation in Broadcom's line of WCDMA femtocell access point SoCs
- High HSPA data rates with maximum throughput at up to 21.6 Mb/s
- Advanced SON and sniffing capabilities without addition of external components
- Highly integrated multiband RF and soft GPS receiver enable ultra-low power3 and lowest-cost bill of materials
- USIM Interface
- Small Cell
|Market Segment||Enterprise Access Points|