Small Cell SoC for Enterprise Markets
The BCM61755 is a next-generation device for enterprise small-cell networks.
Broadcom's BCM61755 provides advanced enterprise features, including RF digital front end (DFE), multicore processors, increased user count, range and mobility and carrier aggregation, along with carrier Wi-Fi and Power-over-Ethernet compliance. The BCM61755 is part of Broadcom’s third-generation low-power small-cell baseband processors, which double the capacity for operators and carriers to offload data traffic from increasingly congested 3G, 4G/LTE mobile and Wi-Fi (802.11n and 802.11ac) networks.
- Includes 3G and 4G/LTE small-cell transceiver
- Supports multiple networks and configurations, including:
- 3G TDSCDMA and WCDMA
- LTE in frequency division duplexing (FDD) and time division duplexing (TDD)
- Carrier WLAN with dedicated WLAN processor core
- China ZUC security algorithm
- Combines PCI-Express and driver integration for Broadcom Wi-Fi solutions, enabling multimode access points and addition of carrier Wi-Fi to cellular solutions
- Full support for Broadcom RF cellular devices and dual-band concurrent 802.11n and 801.11ac Wi-Fi technologies
- Integrates power-reducing crest-factor reduction (CFR) and envelope tracking for RF
- Embedded advanced DFE algorithms increase spectrum efficiency while minimizing overall system power consumption
- Small Cell
|Market Segment||Enterprise Access Points|