1x1 802.11n and Bluetooth 3.0 High-Speed Half MiniCard Reference Design
Combines Broadcom's Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed and 1x1 802.11n WLAN SoCs onto a Half MiniCard, bringing top wireless features to increasingly smaller notebook PCs and Netbooks.
Like all of Broadcom's InConcert® modules, the BCM94313HMGBEPA uses superior coexistence technologies to mitigate interference and ensure the best wireless experience for PC users. Broadcom's unique algorithms intelligently manage Bluetooth and Wi-Fi traffic to maximize performance, despite very little radio isolation — even when both radios are used at the same time. The coexistence mechanisms provide top performance for simultaneous Bluetooth 3.0 High-Speed and Wi-Fi performance. The BCM94313HMGBEPA features a shared antenna system and offers comprehensive Bluetooth and Wi-Fi software to streamline the design and manufacturing of notebooks and netbooks.
- Includes the BCM2070 and BCM4313 — both designed in 65 nm CMOS for the lowest power consumption and highest integration
- Provides proven, cost-effective Wi-Fi performance
- Shared antenna architecture reduces RBOM cost by up to 25 percent
- Includes a comprehensive library of Bluetooth profiles for PCs
- Software support for Windows® or Linux® systems
- Compatible with InConcert® Maestro™
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices