Single-Chip 802.11n USB Reference Design
World's first single-chip 802.11n reference design for USB adapters.
This addition to Broadcom's wireless LAN family enables very small and cost-effective USB adapters that consumers can use to connect PCs, TVs, set-top boxes, personal video recorders and other devices to a Wi-Fi network. As a result of this integration, the new Broadcom solution enables smaller, more cost-effective USB adapters that can be used to add high-performance wireless connectivity to devices without built-in Wi-Fi.
- Single-chip 802.11n Baseband/MAC/Radio for single or dual-band USB devices. BCM94323U's dual-band support is ideal for data and media applications
- Features technology to provide the wireless performance and range required to transfer HD content between devices throughout a home
- Highly integrated 65 nm reference design can be used to embed high-performance wireless connectivity into consumer video products for low cost and ultra-small USB single- and dual-band form factors
- 802.11n Draft 2.0-compliant Wi-Fi solution and compatible with 802.11a/b/g Not Recommended for New Design devices
- 802.11 Wireless LAN Solutions
- Smart Devices