Brocade 7840/SX6 IP Extension
This self-paced, web-based training course explains the Brocade IP Extension solution using the Brocade 7840 switch and/or the SX6 blade. Topics include use cases, components, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Delivery type: WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the Brocade IP Extension solution and use cases.
- Explain the Brocade 7840 switch and SX6 blade hardware and features.
- Describe the components of the LAN and WAN sides of the IP Extension solution.
- Explain how to configure the LAN and WAN sides of the IP Extension solution.
- Describe the tools and CLI commands used to monitor, run diagnostics, and troubleshoot issues with the IP Extension solution.
Before taking this course, students should have:
Working knowledge of Brocade FOS v8.1.0 supported SAN hardware and software features.
This course is designed for SAN implementers, administrators, support personnel, or anyone tasked with installing and configuring the Brocade IP Extension solution.