Brocade Professional SAN Administrator
This advanced training provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to help them become proficient with advanced Fabric OS v8.0.1 features. Topics include Fibre Channel-to-Fibre Channel Routing (FC-FC Routing), Fibre Channel over Internet Protocol (FCIP), Access Gateway, Virtual Fabrics (VF), Monitoring and Alerting Policy Suite (MAPS), Flow Vision and Brocade management tools. Switch management tasks are performed using Telnet and Brocade Network Advisor v14.0.1.
Duration: 03 days
Delivery type: ILT; VCT; WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Implement Brocade Fibre Channel-to-Fibre Channel Routing (FC-FC Routing)
- Discuss Brocade Fibre Channel over Internet Protocol (FCIP)
- Implement Flow Vision and advanced Monitoring and Alerting Policy Suite (MAPS)
- Discuss virtual connectivity using NPIV and Brocade Access Gateway
- Implement Virtual Fabrics
- Manage advanced features using Brocade Network Advisor v14.0.1
Before taking this course, students should have working knowledge of:
- Six months experience with storage and storage area networks
- Knowledge of Fibre Channel fundamentals
- Brocade Associate SAN Administrator (BASA 200)
This course is designed for storage administrators, SAN administrators, system administrators, SAN architects, systems engineers, and SAN operators that are involved with configuration, change management, maintenance, monitoring, configuration, tuning and optimization related to Brocade SAN advanced features.