Introduction To Brocade Network Advisor
This self-paced, interactive web-based training offering provides an introduction to the features and functions in Brocade Network Advisor. This fundamentals course is the first in a comprehensive series of topic-based offerings designed to help prepare students for Network Advisor installation and management of IP, SAN, and Ethernet Fabric infrastructures. Courses later in the series cover increasingly advanced topics.
Duration: 01 hours
Delivery Type: WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Provide an overview of Brocade Network Advisor
- Describe the key features of Brocade Network Advisor
- Provide an overview of the user interface
- List the Brocade hardware supported in Network Advisor
- List the available Network Advisor package options
A basic understanding of networking concepts and principles may be helpful.
This course is designed for anyone interested in a high-level overview of Brocade Network Advisor.