Introduction To Brocade Network Advisor
This self-paced, interactive web-based training offering provides an introduction to the features and functions in Brocade Network Advisor. This fundamentals course is the first in a comprehensive series of topic-based offerings designed to help prepare students for Network Advisor installation and management of IP, SAN, and Ethernet Fabric infrastructures. Courses later in the series cover increasingly advanced topics. This course is designed in part to prepare students for the Brocade Accredited Network Advisor Specialist exam.
Duration: 01 hours
Delivery Type: WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Provide an overview of Brocade Network Advisor.
- Describe the key features of Brocade Network Advisor.
- Provide an overview of the user interface.
- List the Brocade hardware supported in Network Advisor.
- List the available Network Advisor package options.
A basic understanding of networking concepts and principles may be helpful
- This course is designed for anyone interested in a high level overview of Brocade Network Advisor
- Anyone interested in attaining the Brocade Accredited Network Advisor Specialist (BANAS) accreditation