Introduction to the Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP)
This self-paced, web-based training course provides introductory training on Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP). Features and functions covered in this course include hardware architecture, CLI setup configuration, and Network Advisor administration and monitoring support. Lab demonstrations are included to support topics covered in this course
Duration: 04 hours
Delivery type: WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP) solution.
- Describe the major features and functions of AMP.
- Describe how to install and implement the AMP.
- Explain the data metrics available from the AMP.
- Describe the Analytics Monitoring Platform monitoring and alerting capabilities supported by the Fabric Vision Technology.
- Explain Brocade Network Advisor support for the AMP.
Before taking this course, students should have knowledge of:
- Brocade Associate SAN Administrator (BASA 200) training or equivalent core SAN knowledge (fabrics, zoning, MAPS, trunking)
- Brocade Professional SAN Administrator (BPSA 300) training or equivalent advanced SAN knowledge (Flow Vision, advanced MAPS, Virtual Fabrics)
This course is intended for Support personnel responsible for troubleshooting issues that may arise in a Fibre Channel SAN, and advanced end users looking to enhance network troubleshooting skills.