Introduction to the Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP)
This self-paced, web-based training course provides introductory training on the Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP). Features and functions covered in this course include hardware architecture, CLI setup configuration, Brocade Network Advisor administration and monitoring support. Lab demonstrations are included to support topics covered in this course.
Duration: 04 hours
Delivery type: WBT
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Discuss the Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP) solution
- Describe the major features and functions of AMP
- Describe how to install and implement AMP
- Explain the data metrics available from AMP
- Describe AMP monitoring and alerting capabilities supported by Brocade Fabric Vision Technology
- Explain Brocade Network Advisor support for AMP
Before taking this course, students should have knowledge of:
- Brocade Associate SAN Administrator (BASA 200) training or equivalent core SAN knowledge (fabrics, zoning, MAPS, trunking)
- Brocade Professional SAN Administrator (BPSA 300) training or equivalent advanced SAN knowledge (Flow Vision, advanced MAPS, Virtual Fabrics)
This course is intended for support personnel responsible for troubleshooting issues in Fibre Channel SANs and advanced end users looking to enhance network troubleshooting skills.