This course provides the technical and process information needed to perform troubleshooting and data gathering tasks in Brocade Fibre Channel storage area networks based on Fabric OS and 16 & 32 Gbps Brocade products.
Duration: 10 hours
Delivery Type: WBT
For those who prefer to learn about select individual topics covered in this course, and do not need to take the full course, Broadcom offers the following shorter, topic-based courses. Each course is a component of the larger course:
- Troubleshooting Fundamentals (TSOVER-320) - 42 minutes
- Data Gathering for Troubleshooting (TSDATA-320) - 1 hour
- Troubleshooting Switch Connectivity (TSSW-320) - 44 minutes
- Performance Troubleshooting (TSPERF-320) - 2 hours, 47 minutes
- (Coming Soon) Troubleshooting Device Connectivity (TSDEV-320)
- (Coming Soon) Troubleshooting Using PortLog (TSPLOG-320)
Before taking this course, students should have working knowledge of:
- Brocade Associate SAN Administrator (BASA 200) training or equivalent core SAN knowledge (fabrics, zoning, MAPS, trunking, long distance ISL, etc.)
- Brocade Professional SAN Administrator (BPSA 300) training or equivalent advanced SAN knowledge (Flow Vision, advanced MAPS, Virtual Fabrics, FC-FC routing, FCIP, etc.)
This course is designed for support personnel responsible for troubleshooting Fibre Channel SANs, and advanced end-users looking to enhance network troubleshooting skills.