Product Security Center
Report A Security Issue | Security Vulnerability Submission by Email
Vulnerability information is extremely sensitive. When using email to report a potential security issue to Broadcom's Product Security Incident Response Team, please encrypt it using our PGP public key:
Please direct these emails to PSIRT@broadcom.com.
It is important to include at least this information in the email:
- Organization and contact name
- Your reference/advisory number
- Products or solutions and versions affected
- Description of the potential vulnerability
- Supporting technical details (such as system configuration, traces, description of exploit/attack code, sample packet capture, proof of concept, steps to reproduce the issue)
- Information about known exploits
- Disclosure plans, if any
- If you want public recognition
Note: Because Broadcom does not sell products directly to end users, we do not offer comprehensive support for Broadcom customers' products. If you are having problems with a Broadcom-based product, please contact the manufacturer for technical support.